Easy & Efficient
The FastFerment System is a one-stage fermenter, which allows brewers & winemakers to do primary & secondary fermentation in the same unit. FastFerment eliminates racking & transferring between buckets & carboys. This saves approximately 80% of the time & labor needed to make a batch of beer or wine compared to traditional methods. With less equipment, clean up is easy.
FastFerment is a professional system for the average Homebrewer & Winemaker. The conical design limits exposure to oxygen & allows for yeast harvesting. The end result is consistent high quality batches of beer & wine.
Benefits Over Traditional Conicals
The downfall of other conical fermenters is that you have to ferment the product with the valve closed and then the sediment accumulates above the valve. When the fermentation is complete you have to open the valve and flush the sediment out the bottom. This results in two main issues:
- You need to time the flushing of the sediment perfectly to ensure minimal loss of product.
- As the sediment is flushed out, there will always be yeast and the sediment hazes that float up into the product remaining in the unit.
Made with HDPE: Food Grade
+33% Thicker than the 7.9G FastFerment
Collection Ball Volume: 40.6 oz/ 1200ml
In the Stand:
41.7"/105.9cm to top of airlock
38.2"/97cm to top of lid
18.6"/47.2cm (body width)
18"/45.7cm (Stand Rings)
6"/15cm Removable Gasket-ed Screw Top Lid
14 US Gallons/ 53 Litres
1.5"/3.8 cm Teflon Sealed Union Valve
1/2" Hose for fast Keg filling
- 14G HDPE Conical Vessel
- Teflon Sealed Union Valve with Fittings
- Bottom Collection Ball for Yeast Harvesting
- Rubber Grommet & 3-Piece Plastic Airlock
- Hose Barb
- Hose and Clamp
- Solid Tubular Steel Stand with Assembly Screws
- Stainless Steel Thermowell
- Teflon Tape
- Step by Step Instructions/Manual