"D" system is the most common system available in the U.S., also known as American Sankey. It is used by all the major breweries – Anheuser-Busch, Miller, Molson-Coors, and Labatt as well as most craft breweries.
The keg coupler connects to the keg valve, "tapping" the keg. Both the gas line from the CO2 tank/regulator and the beer hose to the beer faucet attach to the coupler.
Beer Keg Tap Features
- 304 stainless steel body improves durability and resistance to chemicals
- 304 stainless Steel probe for the ultimate in purity
- Excellent for beer, wine, and cider
- 304 stainless steel handle fork for added strength
- Short handle is ideal for the smaller diameter 1/6 kegs
- NSF approved